Hijab Cosplayer from Selangor, Malaysia
Welcome to our Hijab Cosplay Website's Online Interview! Tell us briefly about yourself in your own words that is related to how you started to cosplay.
Hello, my name is Puteri An’nissa but you can call me Nissa or Beluga!
I am 15 and a Cosplayer from Selangor, Malaysia.
Q1: Do you have a special name, or cosplay name?
Beluga or usually people call me Nissa
Q2: When did you start hijab cosplay?
2018... 2 years ago
Q3: How long have you been in the cosplay community?
0 - 2 years
Q4: Do you have a Cosplay page?
Q5: Are most of your props are DIY?
If I think my skills enough to make (cosplay dress / props) I do it myself.. but if not, I just hit the market
Q6: What is your most favorite Anime? Cartoon? or Tv-Shows
Bleach, Demon Slayer, Tokyo Ghoul, Black Butler.. If tv show, its Sherlock Holmes
Q7: Do you still recall of whom inspired you to venture and further improve your Hijab cosplay?
OFC.. its kak Ai Nurul and kak Ain Ufsr / Ain Yaakob cause they cosplay so confidently and I want to be that ><
Q8: Do you find Hijab Styling for Cosplay Difficult?
Yes, at first it was a challenge
Q9: Do you do your own cosplay hijab style or do you get inspired from other hijab cosplayers?
Yes, I often tried my own hijab styling
Q10: How many hours or days did you spend on average to complete one set of cosplay? you may elaborate if you wish to
Usually making the prop will take me about 2/3 weeks,and the makeup takes about 1 hour to finish :3
Q13: What is your most favorite Cosplan?
I like being Kocho Shinobu and Rukia Kuchiki :3333
Q14: Do you also draw your own artwork?
I draw some but I don't draw it often now and never posted it
Q15: Do you currently have a favorite Husbando / Waifu?
Yes, TOMIOKA GIYUU <3
Q18: Do you have other past time hobbies?
- Swimming, Hiking or other sports
- Anime, Tv Shows or Watch Television
- Reading Manga, Light novels or Books
- Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- I love skating <3 especially freestyle
Q19: What made you join the Cosplay?
- I wanted to cosplay as the characters that I liked
- It just felt like fun in the beginning, that is how I started to cosplay
- It is fun and to get involve with other Cosplayers, while making new contacts
- I felt that cosplay is a method to escape reality, to release stress from school or work
- I like the feel of being fablously well known among my peers, as it boosts my self-confidence