Malaysian Hijab Cosplayer
Hijab Cosplay Online Interview with Serizawa Shokora
Instagram: Shokora Hanumee
Q1: Do you have a special name, or cosplay name?
Serizawa: Serizawa Shokora
Q2: When did you start hijab cosplay?
Q3: How long have you been in the cosplay community?
Serizawa: 3 - 5 years
Q4: Do you have a Cosplay page?
Q5: Are most of your props are DIY?
Q6: What is your most favorite Anime? Cartoon? or Tv-Shows
Serizawa: Kamisama Hajimemashita (Hana to yume) Comedy, Romance novel, Occult Fiction
Q7: Do you still recall of whom inspired you to venture and further improve your Hijab cosplay?
Serizawa: My beloved bestfriend, she even guide me how to sew costumes and also making props
Q8: Do you find Hijab Styling for Cosplay Difficult?
Serizawa: Yes, at first it was a challange
Q9: Do you do your own cosplay hijab style or do you get inspired from other hijab cosplayers?
Serizawa: Depends, sometimes I tried my own styling and it look nice.
Q10: How many hours or days did you spend on average to complete one set of cosplay? you may elaborate if you wish to
Serizawa: 1 month
Q11: Do you have socmed account? (FB, IG, Twitter)
Serizawa: IG: hanumeeeeeee, FB: Serizawa Shokora
Q12: Where are you from?
Serizawa: Strika Land
Mumu: Strika Land, according to Serizawa is a place where Supa Strikas FC does their training
Q13: What is your most favorite Cosplan?
Serizawa: Rem from Re Zero
Q15: Do you currently have a favorite Husbando / Waifu?
Serizawa: Tomoe, Mukami Ruki
Q18: Do you have other past time hobbies?
- Sewing or Knitting
- Reading Manga, Light novels or Books
- Writing or Blogging
Q19: What made you join the Cosplay Community?
- I like cosplay costumes and actively involve in costume making
- It is fun and to get involve with other Cosplayers, while making new contacts
- I felt that cosplay is a method to escape reality, to release stress from school or work
- I got dragged into this by someone I know, but it seems fun so I stick around for now. welp.
- I like the feel of being fablously well known among my peers, as it boosts my self-confidence